Last night I wanted to get in 30 minutes of Wii Fit Plus time. This however meant that I had to tell my son that he had to share the Wii after he himself was only on it for 30 minutes. He gave me this angelic sad look like, "Don't you love me? If so, how can you take this away from me?" It made me realize how easily kids can get addicted to games and how I needed to level set gaming expectations now...before school starts up again next Monday.
Now one of the reasons why my dear husband gave to justify the purchase of the Wii board was so that I could work out whenever ever I wanted and not be subjected to a gym or fitness center's schedule. While that is true, he forgot that the Wii was a "family" gift and a schedule still must exist. Since I don't want to jump into this full force and have that cause frustration and later rejection, I decided to introduce Wii three times this week.
So my work out schedule will be after work on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday or Sunday; it will probably end up depending on where I can squeeze a work out in over each weekend's activities. My son has Tuesdays and Thursdays to play Wii and my husband and daughter have no interest but just enjoy cheering my son and I on...or laughing at us. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment